Ships within a week of purchase.
Our Street Kit Includes Front & Rear Brake Pads and Rotors
2L of Motul RBF 660 Performance Brake Fluid 205 Degree C wet 325 Degree C dry Boiling Point
Front & Rear Centric PQ Performance Brake Pads Enhanced with Mu500 Friction Material
Front & Rear Drilled and Slotted Dynamic Friction Silver Zinc Coated Rotors with Engineered with premium G3000/G11H18 iron castings for strength, stability, and durability.
2x 1L Motul RBF 660 Brake Fluid
1x Front Set Brake Pads (Centric PQ)
1x Rear Set Brake Pads (Centric PQ)
2x Front Rotors Dynamic Friction Silver
2x Rear Rotors Dynamic Friction Silver
Centric PQ (Posi Quiet) PRO brake pads feature advanced friction formulations engineered to meet the exacting needs of demanding applications. This innovative and advanced friction line has been developed to address key issues such as brake fade, weak braking response, and excessive noise that many pads face when paired with rotors coated with anti-corrosion compounds. PQ PRO brake pads quickly and efficiently remove the rotor coating without damaging the rotor braking surface underneath while preparing the rotor surface to accept the delivery of the crucial friction transfer film layer required to optimize your braking experience.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed specifically to be used with anti-corrosion coated rotors
- Application-specific friction compounds are engineered to exceed original performance specifications, ensuring reliable stopping power
- Pads are enhanced with a Mu500 friction coating that provides an immediate increase in Mu (stopping power) right out of the box and eliminates time consuming break-in procedures
- Advanced multi-layer shims are employed to eliminate noise
- Ultra-low dust formulas are used to ensure clean wheels
Drilled and Slotted; Silver
Dynamic Friction Premium Performance Brake Rotors are engineered for performance at a great value. Drilled and slotted rotors will grab more bite to the brake pads giving you shorter stopping distance especially in wet weather. The drilled holes will reduce the heat that builds on the rotor. The slots on the rotor removes brake and road debris and prevent pad glazing.
Features & Benefits: