- Item normally takes approx. 5 business days to ship.
In our opinon the best intake on our platform, the heatshield forces the intake to draw air from the driver side fender area. Almost like a full Cold Air Intake!!!
- Gain a guaranteed increase in horsepower and torque with a K&N® cold air intake system featuring a mandrel-bent aluminum intake tube. Each system is paired with a washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filter™ featuring oiled cotton filter media. The oversized, conical filter design allows you to go up to 100,000 miles between filter services under normal highway driving conditions. A custom heat shield or air box helps protect intake air from the high temperature of your engine bay, and the entire system can typically be installed in less than 90 minutes. Some intakes are not legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in California. See the product specifications for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque
- Mandrel-bent aluminum intake tube paired with oversized oiled cotton air filter
- Engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
- Typical installation can be completed in 90 minutes or less with simple hand tools
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty™
- Will not void vehicle warranty
- Installation instruction can be found here
|Estimated Horsepower Gain||15.4 HP @ 5513 RPM|
|Air Filter Color||Red|
|Air Filter Material||Cotton Gauze|
|Air Filter Outlet Shape||Round|
|Clamp Material||Stainless Steel|
|Clamp Style||Worm Gear|
|System Type||Cold-Air Intake System|
|Product Style||69 Series Typhoon Kits|
|Intake Pipe Color / Finish||Silver|
|Intake Pipe Material||Aluminum|
|Street Legal In All US States||No|
|TUV Approved (Europe)||No|
|Weight||11 lb (5 kg)|
|Product Box Height||14.5 in (368 mm)|
|Product Box Length||24.1 in (612 mm)|
|Product Box Width||15.5 in (394 mm)|
|California Restricted||Not legal for sale or use in California|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|1,000,000 Miles/10 Year|
This intake was my first mod to my 2020 Nline, and it was well worth it! Noticed better top end power and slightly improved low end torque on acceleration/ launches. Looks fairly "clean" when installed and you get a ton of the "whoosh" noises if that's what you like. Overall worth the money and definitely changes the feel of the car especially with a tune.