Special Order From Mishmoto 2-3 Week wait
Available in Silver and Black!
- Direct fit for the 2018+ Kia Stinger GT 3.3T*
- Includes performance intercooler, piping, cast aluminum merge manifold, and couplers for optimal flow and performance
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 29°F on stock tune and 41°F on stage 1 tune
- Max power gains of 8 whp and 8 wtq on stock tune with an additional 6 whp and 8 wtq on top of stage 1 tuning
- 94% increase in intercooler core volume
- 74% increase in external fin surface area
- 51% increase in flow through piping merger manifold
- 3" intercooler piping for increased flow
- Methanol injection bung incorporated on the cold-side intercooler pipe
- Compatible with stock recirculation valves
- Fits with most aftermarket intake kits
- Intercooler available in Silver or Black with wrinkle black piping
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Give your 2018+ Kia Stinger GT some extra cooling power with the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Kit. Kia's Stinger line-up made quite the splash upon its release and added a much-needed shakeup in the mid-sized sports sedan segment. Even though the Lambda II GDI 3.3T provides one of the best platforms out there today, the intercooling system has the potential to hold the Stinger back.
Our new design replaces the entire intercooling system, from turbo to throttle body, providing an optimized airflow to, from, and through the intercooler. The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler replaces the tube-and-fin core coupled to plastic end tanks with a robust bar-and-plate core, TIG-welded to a pair of cast aluminum end tanks for vastly improved heat dissipation and flow through the core. The construction wasn't the only update, and we also expanded our core for a 94% increase in core volume and a 74% increase in external fin surface area.
While the stock piping was already a durable aluminum construction, the diameter could lend itself to restrictions as the power increases. We kept the aluminum but increased the inner diameter to 3" for increased flow through the system with minimal pressure drop. We also made sure to overhaul the piping merger manifold, increasing the inlets to 2" and outlet to 3" for a 51% boost in flow straight out of the turbos, while retaining compatibility with the stock recirculation valves. Our piping kit is finished in a sleek micro-wrinkle black powder coat to retain the OEM+ look under the hood and is linked together with our 5-layer silicone couplers.
Our intercooler kit isn't just about a new look but will perform. Once on the dyno, the combination of the larger piping diameters, and increased intercooler size equated to a 29°F drop in outlet temperatures with a gain of 8whp and 8wtq on stock tuning. We also made sure to turn up the boost with our testing and installed a stage 1 map tune on our Stinger and recorded a 41°F drop in outlet temperature with a 6whp and 8wtq gain on top of the tune. The 2018+ Mishimoto Kia Stinger GT 3.3T Performance Intercooler Kit is available in silver or black intercooler color option and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
(1) Performance Intercooler
(1) Hot-Side Piping Merger Manifold
(1) Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe
(1) Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe
(6) Silicone Couplers
(2) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
(2) Air Diverters
(4) Mounting Grommets
(8) Heavy-Duty Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
|Lambda II GDI
|2018+ Kia Singer GT
2018+ Genesis G70 3.3T
|Pipes - 3"
Merger Manifold - 2" inlet, 3" outlet
FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A KIA? – PERFORMANCE INTERCOOLER KIT R&D, PART 5 – PIPING PRODUCTION SAMPLE
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.