IN STOCK AT ALL TIMES
This product can be used in 6spd and DCT transmissions. It meets Hyundai specifications for DCT and 6SPD transmission. We highly recommend this product with both 6SPD and DCT.
This product has been tested and is used by us in all our R&D cars without Wet DCT transmission. This product truly adds a lot of protection to your transmission, at a nearly free cost vs transmission repair costs!
This is the only Performance Oil that meets Hyundai Spec for the DCT Transmission!
- Popular in Toyota/Lexus LF 75W, BMW X-Drive and other transfer cases transfer cases calling for Shell TF0870
- Recommended for Mercedes 235.10, Dodge/Fiat BOT 350 M3, GM BOT 303 mod, Toyota/Scion Manual Transmissions Gear Oil LV, VW/Audi and BOT270A Graziano Transaxle for Aston Martin, Audi & Lamborghini.
- Offers quicker shifts, a perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- Low fluid friction to improve power transfer
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 70W & 75W
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
Since most GL-5 gear oils for differentials are too slippery for manual transmissions, Red Line offers these products that ensure proper shifting while providing ultimate wear protection
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement)
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application
- MT-LV, MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics
Suitable replacement for:
API GL-4 / GL-3 / GL-1
BMW X-Drive Transfer Case Fluid
BMW 83 22 0 306 816
BMW 83 22 0 397 244
Castrol BOT 270A - Graziano Transaxle for Aston Martin, Audi and Lamborghini
Castrol BOT 350 M3
Castrol BOT 303 mod
Chevron GS CALTEX MTF HD 70W
Honda i-Shift MTF-3
Honda i-Shift MTF-III
Jaguar/Land Rover C2Z25586
MB A001 989 98 03 09
MB 001 989 26 03 10
MB A 001 989 98 03 09
Porsche 000 043 300 36
Porsche 000 043 301 36
Porsche 000 043 305 63
Shell SPIRAX S6 GHME 70W
Shell TF 0870
SK HK MTF 70W
Toyota MT Gear Oil LV 75W
Toyota/Lexus transfer case fluid "Genuine Gear Oil LF 75W“ 08885-81080
Toyota/Scion Manual Transmission Oil LV
VW G 052 726
VW/Audi G 052 171
VW/Audi G 052 512 A2
VW/Audi G 055 515
VW/Audi G 052 527 A2
VW/Audi G 052 725
VW/Audi G 060 726 A2
VW/Audi G 070 726 A2
Fluid is great when cruising at high speeds, Dosent seem to love being in first gear and Dosent like the cold weather but overall I’m pleased with the purchase
Recommend for any Hyundai Kia DCT. Makes it much smoother and takes less time to heat up very cheap to do and worth it especially if you do in town driving.
Shifts feel so much better! And it revs better too!
I will keep this as short as possible. USE. THIS. FLUID. I won't even say please, cause you are a fool not to. The difference it made was outstanding, and I'm not easily impressed. I was very skeptical about how much a gear oil would affect my shifting. But DAMN! Do it. Put 2L in your Hyundai DCT. Be happy. Happier than the first time you heard your axle back (of any brand)!!